Advocacy & Activism on Campus
- Faculty Senate
- President's Commissions:
- Alliance (LGBTQA+ student organization) provides a safe, self-labeling, open-minded environment for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, questioning, and allied population on campus
- Black Student Union strives to introduce, empower and educate the entire UNH community relating to Black identity and cultures and to promote the awareness of both historical and current issues
- Committee on Rights and Justice (CORAJ) partners UNH students with local immigrant families to help them with the naturalization process.
- Delta Xi Phi (DXP) multicultural sorority focuses on a main goal of promoting the diversity of all women. The 5 pillars that DXP women stand by and strive to achieve everyday are: Friendship, Sisterhood, Community Service, The Advancement of Women in Higher Education, and promote Multicultural Awareness
- Diversity Support Coalition, MUB Room 145, is an "umbrella" for six student organizations dedicated to supporting and fostering multiculturalism, diversity, social justice, equity, and inclusion at UNH. DSC consists of six member groups
- Hillel (Jewish student organization) serves as the center for Jewish life on campus and fosters a more tolerant and inclusive environment
- Indian Student’s Association
- Korean Culture Club introduces many different aspects of the Korean culture to the general student body through meetings, discussions, and cultural events
(Latino / Hispanic student organization) hosts functions and events
throughout the school year which emphasize the Hispanic culture and
- Muslim Students Association assists UNH Muslims in their practice of Islam and to improve the University community's knowledge of the religion.
- NACA (Native American Cultural Association) raises awareness, advance respect, and advance understanding of the cultures, traditions, and teachings of the Native community
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE) - a recognized professional society on the UNH campus, that provides an academic, as well as a professional and social support system for multi-cultural students in the S.T.E.M. fields
- SIGNAL (Students Interested in Growth, Networking and Leadership)
- Stonewall Grads provides a supportive, open-minded environment for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, queer, questioning, and allied graduate students on campus.
- UNH Student Veteran Organization (SVO)
- United Asian Coalition explores and promotes Asian/Pacific Island cultures socially and culturally
- Wildacts - creates socially conscious theatre, in order to raise awareness of such issues in the UNH community.
- The Commission
- Contact Us