PLEASE NOTE: All documentation and forms required by the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare (CPE) should be faxed to 603-271-4737 or mailed to the Concord address: CPE, 117 Pleasant Street, Dolloff Building 3rd Floor, Concord, NH 03301.
- All DCYF Supervisors and CPSWs are required to complete at least 30 hours of training annually (CPE tracks each annual period as beginning on the anniversary of a person’s DCYF hire date and ending the following year on the day prior to the DCYF hire date anniversary).
- All new CPSWs are required to complete the Core Academy modules within their first year of DCYF employment.
- All new CPSWs are required to complete the Related trainings within their first 2 years of DCYF employment.
- To receive training credit in Bridges for attending CPE-sponsored Core, Related, and Specialized trainings, DCYF staff must submit an Action Plan to CPE for each training/conference they attend.
- To receive training credit in Bridges for attending non-CPE-sponsored trainings (other than college graduate courses), DCYF staff must submit a completed Action Plan* and Training Certificate** to CPE for each training/conference they attend. The Training Certificate must indicate the training/conference title, the attendee’s name, the date(s) of the training/conference, and the number of training hours attended.
- * If a 2021 Form was not submitted to CPE for approval prior to the non-CPE-sponsored training, the attendee’s supervisor must sign the Action Plan that is submitted to CPE, in order to receive training Credit in Bridges for non-CPE-sponsored trainings/conferences.
- ** If a Training Certificate is not provided at a non-CPE-sponsored training, the DCYF staff should contact their CPE training liaison for information on what other documentation (such as copies of training handouts, training itinerary, notes taken during the training, etc.) may be submitted to CPE in place of the Training Certificate, and in addition to the Action Plan. Either a Training Certificate or other sufficient documentation is required in order to receive training credit in Bridges for non-CPE-sponsored trainings/conferences.
- To receive training credit in Bridges for college graduate courses attended during DCYF employment, CPSWs and Supervisors must submit college transcripts to CPE showing the course title(s), dates and/or semester(s) attended, and credit hours satisfactorily completed. Additional course information may be requested by CPE of the course attendee if the number of training hours to be credited in Bridges for each course cannot clearly be determined from the information provided on the college transcript. Action Plans are not required in order to receive training credit in Bridges for college graduate courses.
- Any DCYF staff who want to be approved to be Waived from completing any of the required Core or Related trainings must contact their CPE training liaison for information on Waiver requirements and forms.
- About Us
- External Resources
- MyCPE Blackboard