Welcome to the Blackboard Training Bulletin! In an effort to make a wider variety of training more available to staff, CPE is pleased to announce a number of improvements to the online training offerings. Among the changes you may notice are a simplified format and a 10 question knowledge check that should be printed out, completed, and returned via interoffice mail or fax to CPE in order to receive training credit. In addition, you can now self-enroll in Blackboard trainings, so they are all now available for you to learn at your convenience 24/7.
To access a training follow these steps:
- Login to MyCPE Blackboard with your username and password
- Click on the Courses tab at the top of the screen
- If you've already enrolled in a training, you will see it in the course list in the column on the left
- If you haven't enrolled in a training, or if you wish to see what other courses might be available, click the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare option under the Course Catalog column on the right
- Next, you'll hover your cursor over the course in which you're interested and click the options menu button (it's a button that will appear after the Course ID of the highlighted course. It looks like a circle with a small arrow pointing downwards). The Course ID column will be on the left side of your screen.
- Click Enroll from the dropdown menu that appears
- The course should now appear in the Course List column you'll see when you click the Courses tab at the top of your screen