Instructions for Enrolling in Trainings
Core, Related, and Specialized Workshops
For all Core, Related, and Specialized workshops, which are facilitated by the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare (CPE) in partnership with the NH Division for Children, Youth and Families:
- If you are a DCYF or DJJS staff member, please enroll via Bridges. Instructions for enrolling via Bridges are available on the form Bridges_Enrollment_Procedure.pdf.
- If you are not a DCYF or DJJS staff member, or if you are unable to enroll via Bridges, you may enroll using the form CPE_Manual_Workshop_Enrollment_Form.pdf
- DCYF staff members with Blackboard accounts should use the following procedure to enroll in online courses: Online_Enrollment_Procedure.pdf
DCYF Annual Conference
For the DCYF Annual Conference, which is facilitated by the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare (CPE) in partnership with the NH Division for Children, Youth and Families:
- If you are a DCYF or DJJS staff member, enroll via submission of the conference registration form, which will be made available (usually online) a few months prior to the conference each year.
- If you are not a DCYF or DJJS staff member, enroll via submission of the conference registration form, which will be made available (usually online) a few months prior to the conference each year.
Blackboard Online Trainings
For the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare's (CPE) Blackboard online trainings, which includes webinars, self-guided powerpoints, video recorded trainings, and other web-based trainings, you will need to do the following:
- Login to MyCPE Blackboard with your username and password
- Click on the Courses tab at the top left of the screen
- If you've already enrolled in the training, you will see it in the course list in the column on the left
- If you haven't enrolled in the training, or if you wish to see what other courses might be available, click the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare option under the Course Catalog column on the right
- Next, you'll click the option's menu button (it's a button with what looks like two small arrows pointing downwards) next to the course of your choice under the Course ID column on the left side of the screen
- Click Enroll on the dropdown menu that appears
- The course you've enrolled in should now appear in the Course List column you'll see when you click on the Courses tab at the top of the screen
For all non-CPE-facilitated trainings or conferences sponsored by other organizations, or by other State divisions, departments, or bureaus (such as the Attorney General’s Office, Casey Family Services, Education & Training Partnership (E&TP), Organization Development & Training Services (ODTS), Bureau of Education and Training (BET), Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Recovery (DADAPR), etc.):
- If you are a DCYF or DJJS staff member, please follow the instructions below. All necessary documentation should be sent to the Center for Professional Excellence in Child Welfare (117 Pleasant St. 3rd Floor, Concord, NH 03301 – fax: 271-4737):
- You must complete and submit a Form 2021 to CPE at least 10 days prior to the start of the training/conference. Estimate all expected costs, including mileage and tolls (and also lodging and meals - if applicable - if you will be staying overnight) on your 2021 Form. Costs not approved by CPE in advance on your 2021 Form will not be reimbursed.
- You must submit completed registration materials with your 2021 Form. CPE will not fill out your registration form for you.
- The registration form or training announcement submitted with your 2021 Form must indicate what the training is about, the cost of the training, and how and where UNH may send payment of the registration fee.
- Only in-state trainings/travel are eligible for reimbursement.
- You are eligible for an overnight stay if the training is at least 50 miles from both your district office and your place of residence.
- If you are eligible to stay overnight either before or during a training/conference, you are responsible for making your own hotel reservations.
- If you have already submitted a 2021 Form, and your travel or overnight plans change, causing your estimated costs to increase, you must submit a corrected/adjusted 2021 Form to CPE as soon as possible so that the added costs can be approved prior to the training.
- You will be notified via email whether or not your Form 2021 is approved by CPE.
- If CPE approves your Form 2021, CPE will submit your completed registration form (by fax or email if possible; otherwise via regular mail).
* Please note that the Supervisor Certificate Program (SCP) offered by ODTS has a different enrollment procedure. Click here for more information.
- If you are not a DCYF or DJJS staff member, CPE cannot enroll you in any non-CPE-sponsored trainings or conferences. You must contact the sponsoring organization directly in order to register.
- About Us
- External Resources
- MyCPE Blackboard