Blackboard is the Center for Professional Excellence's (CPE) online course management system. Blackboard delivers course-related materials via the Web and gives you access to online discussion groups, live chat rooms, and organizations.
MyCPE/Blackboard is located at bbcpe.unh.edu.
Before Using Blackboard
- To find your username and setup your password, visit bbcpe.unh.edu and use the Login Help tab.
- Ensure that your browser is supported.
Logging into Blackboard
- Go to bbcpe.unh.edu.
- Click the Login button.
- Enter your Blackboard username and password and click Login.
Verify your Personal Information
Verify your Personal Information stored in Blackboard. Your name in Blackboard will show as your name in your Blackboard courses. Your E-mail address stored in Blackboard will be used when E-mail is sent from within Blackboard courses.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Under the MyCPE tab, in the Tools box at the left, click Personal Information.
- Select Edit Personal Information.
- Correct any information, if necessary, then scroll down and click the Submit button.
- Click OK to return to the MyCPE tab.
- Review information modules, such as Blackboard System Notices (which shows when Bb will be unavailable.)
- Review links to additional CPE-specific services that may appear in the CPE Tools box at the left.
- Use the Courses tab to view your courses.
- Note: Not all courses will use Blackboard. Verify with your instructor if and how Blackboard will be used.
- Courses generally will not appear on your list until the Friday before semester start. If you add a course late, allow a day or two for processing.
I can't login to Blackboard...
- Make sure your caps lock key is not on. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Visit Blackboard’s list of compatible browsers.
- Visit the Login Help tab in Blackboard and select the ‘Need Help Logging In?’ link to reset your password.
- Mac Users: Use your mouse to click on Login buttons in Blackboard instead of using the Enter key.