Study Aids (STA)
Study Aids are the various tools students use to be successful in college. Study aids include visiting your professor's office hours, using online and campus resources, as well as your own textbook.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Do you perform practice exercises?
- Do you create or use organizational aids?
Success in college depends on your:
- Use of support materials
- Level of understanding concerning the layout of texts
- Knowledge of alternate resources of information
If you have problems with study aids, you may want to:
- Develop a better understanding of available resources
- Learn how to use available resource
- Complete the online module for study aids
Students should review these online workshops:
- Preparing for Academic Success
- Test Preparation & Test Strategies
- About Us
- Peer Mentors
- Study Strategies
- CONNECT Application
- CONNECT STEM