Welcome to the UNH Computational Mechanics Lab (CML) Website!
Director of the lab: Professor Igor Tsukrov
The University of New Hampshire Computational Mechanics Lab (CML) is a Mechanical Engineering research lab located in Kingsbury Hall, room S212. The list of software used in the lab:
- MSC Marc/Mentat FEA Package;
- MSC Dytran/Patran FEA Package;
- AquaFE FEA Package;
- ABAQUS FEA Package;
- JMP9 Statistical Package;
- ... soda, coffee and cookies :-) ...
- multiscale numerical modeling of composite materials and structures;
- investigation of mechanical properties of porous media;
- design and modeling of dynamical response of flexible structures used in open ocean aquaculture;
- studies of copper alloys for marine applications;
- sheet metal forming modeling;
- ... and other cool stuff :-) ...
CML team members work closely with other UNH research groups (Design and Manufacturing Laboratory, Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing), partners from industry (Albany Engineered Composites, International Copper Association, Wieland-Werke), as well as top-notch international research universities (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, French Institute for Advanced Mechanics, AGH University of Science and Technology).
Top row: Prof. Yannis Korkolis, Prof. Igor Tsukrov, Prof. Todd Gross, Prof. Brad Kinsey
Bottom row: Borys Drach, Andrew Drach, Jordan Kusch, Michael Giovinazzo