The World at UNH
International students orientation 2013
Our strategic plan, The University of New Hampshire in 2020, envisions a more internationalized university, with greater emphasis on international opportunities and curricula for students, more faculty development and engagement in the international arena, and more collaboration between UNH and overseas institutions.
Many UNH colleges, institutes, and centers, including CIE, support UNH internationalization goals and that of the 10/24/11 Report to the President on Internationalizing UNH. Their work makes a positive difference in campus life and the value of a UNH education. Please familiarize yourself with the activities of the Office of International Students and Scholars, the Confucius Instititute and Navitas at UNH, the engagement of our faculty, and compelling international seminars that take place every semester. There are additional international campus links and resources available here.
Finally, faculty and staff can keep abreast of international grants, issues, and events by subscribing to the UNH International Issues Forum, while students in all majors can research international opportunities and careers.
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools