Tell us your Success Story
Several years ago, we began soliciting profiles from International Affairs alumni who were engaged in some kind of international activity. Here you will see that there are several such profiles on our web site (posted with the permission of the writers, of course). Most are also included in a printed booklet we call IA Success Stories which we have shared with deans, chairs, the Admissions Office, the Advising Center and others on campus. We also keep a copy on the table in our CIE reception area and notice that it is of considerable interest to our students.
Your stories are the best way we have to
- educate prospective students about the knowledge and skills acquired through the integration of international affairs and a disciplinary major
- inform students and their parents about what IA dual majors do when they graduate
- acquaint potential donors with this special program.
IF YOU ARE NOT INCLUDED in these profiles and have a story to tell about your international career, a special international activity, or the graduate work you are doing to prepare for work in the international arena, please consider submitting a one-page entry using the guidelines below.
- Identifying information
- A one-page narrative
- A photo of yourself, preferably in your work environment
- The career/grad school path you took when you graduated and what you learned along the way
- Any advice you have to current IA majors about career planning, internships, graduate school, making use of their time while at UNH
IF YOU ARE ALREADY INCLUDED, BUT NEED TO UPDATE YOUR PROFILE, please take a few minutes to do so.
I hope you will help us acquaint our colleagues, students, parents and prospective students about our special program —the International Affairs dual major. Please submit your profile text (word.doc) and your photo (separately as a jpg) directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gregg Orifici, Assistant Director , Center for International Education
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools