Study Abroad Advisors
After you have attended a Study Abroad Information Session, call (603) 862-2398 or visit us in Hood House room 223 to set up an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor.
If you are an International Affairs dual major and/or interested in one of the UNH Exchange programs, call to set up an appointment with Catherine D’Auteuil.
Catherine D'Auteuil, Coordinator of Student Programs
For all other programs, Leonie (Leo) Meijer is your go-to person. Please call, don't email.
Leonie (Leo) Meijer, Study Abroad Advisor
If you have decided to go on a UNH Managed program, please contact that program’s coordinator or department directly. If you are unsure whom to contact, call us at (603) 862-2398 or email@example.com and we will direct you to the right person.
During the appointment session, your Study Abroad Advisor will answer your questions and assist you in navigating the process. Do some preliminary research on available programs and bring the Study Abroad Advising Questionnaire to your appointment. You can also visit our resource library, Hood House 203.
Students attending UNH Manchester should contact Manchester's Study Away Academic Counselor.
Marisa Forti, UNH Manchester Coordinator of Study Away Programs
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools