Optional Coverage for Spouse/Dependent/Extended Travel

International travelers on UNH-related activities can purchase plans to cover:

  • Accompanying  spouse and/or dependent family members
  • Personal Travel extension coverage immediately preceding or following the official UNH Activity travel
  • Trip cancellation/interruption insurance

To exactly duplicate the UNH International Travel Assistance and Insurance Program plan, you will need to purchase medical insurance from UHP (University Health Plans) and the Global Traveler plan from International SOS. Please select below the options that pertain to your travel:

  1. UHP Spouse/Dependent Enroll — Use this form if a spouse or dependent will be accompanying you on your UNH-related activity and you want to purchase international accident and sickness insurance for them.
  2. UHP Extended Travel Enroll — Use this form if you will be engaging in personal travel before or after your UNH activity and you want to purchase international accident and sickness insurance for your personal travel.
  3. Int'l SOS Family/Extended (Personal Travel) Enroll — Follow this link to purchase International SOS Global Traveler assistance and emergency services for accompanying family members and additional personal travel.

To purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance:

UHP Trip Cancel/Interrupt Enroll — University Health Plans (UHP) has made available trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance. Follow this link to read the coverage details and purchase this plan.