CIE hosts the following committees, which meet several times each semester to facilitate campus-wide engagement and decision-taking on policy and program matters concerning international studies and study abroad at UNH. Below is the make-up of these governing bodies for academic year 2012-2013.
University Committee on International Studies (UCIS)
Purpose: To oversee the IA Dual Major, consult on NH International Seminar series, serve faculty with international interests, and coordinate and lead communication on issues relating to international issues at UNH. For more information about this committee, read the UCIS membership and policy guidelines.
Members (tenure-track faculty, appointed annually, and current instructors in the IA dual major core courses):
- Fall Semester: EK Cho, Chris Reardon, Molly Wallace, Mostafa Beshkar, Ray Cook, Jennifer Purrenhage, Biniam Iyob, Kerryellen Vroman, Funso Afolayan, Georgeann Murphy
- Spring Semester: EK Cho, Chris Reardon, Molly Wallace, Charles Putnam, Ray Cook, Biniam Iyob, Jennifer Purrenhage, Georgeann Murphy, Kerryellen Vroman, Mostafa Beshkar
- + CIE Staff (Mindy McMahon, Catherine D’Auteuil, Gregg Orifici) + CIE Director
University Committee on Study Abroad (UCSA)
Purpose: To consider study abroad policies and procedures, evaluate, approve and review all programs, advise on the development of new programs, and serve as an advisory board to the CIE director on university-wide issues relating to study abroad. For more information about this committee, read the UCSA membership and policy guidelines.
Members (appointed on an annual basis in consultation with college deans and other campus leaders):
Kim Babbitt, Kathie Forbes, MaryAnne Lustgraaf, Lina Lee, Ann Morgan, Lisa Mulvey, Daniel Winans, Elizabeth Cilley, Andrew Kun, Marisa Forti (UNHM).
+ CIE Staff (Mindy McMahon, Gregg Orifici, Beth Kilinc, Leo Meijer) + Charles Putnam (non-voting member, legal counsel) + CIE Director
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools