Faculty International Development Grants Report Guidelines
Faculty International Development Grant awards will take the form of expense reimbursements, contingent upon the receipt by the Center for International Education of a report on the funded activities.
Your travel report, submitted electronically to Gregg Orifici, should be no more than one page and should be accompanied by a few photos of yourself from the trip. Photos can be printed or digital, saved at 300 dpi in a jpg file. Please submit these within two weeks of your return.
The reports and photos are shared with the VPAA and vice provost, your dean and chair, and various members of the UNH Media Relations team. Reports, or parts of them, are also published in the CIE Newsletter.
Once we receive your report, we can release the reimbursement funds. Travel expenses are to be processed within 14 days of your return:
Please send the following to your BSC representative:
- A completed, signed USNH Personal Reimbursement Form (Excel spreadsheet or pdf file), which can be found at http://finadmin.usnh.edu/Pol_Proc/chapter_07/pro07-121.aspx
- Originals of your receipts taped to 8-1/2 x 11 paper
- One photocopy of everything above
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools