If a student is overseas and is involved in an emergency situation, the student should contact the on-site staff or a local emergency responder immediately. The person nearest to the student can respond most quickly. If a student is unable to do so, contact CIE or the providers listed below.
Center for International Education can be reached at:
- +1 603 862-2398 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:30 pm E.S.T.
- +1 603 862-1427 (24hours/7days) UNH Police Dispatch EMERGENCY ONLY
Most UNH Approved Program Providers have their emergency contact numbers listed on their websites. You can find links to these providers at: http://unh.edu/cie/programs (search for Program Type UNH Approved).
Dr. Claire Malarte-Feldman
Beth Rascoe Kilinc
Leonie (Leo) Meijer
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools