Applied - Accepted
you have applied for the study abroad program of your choice! Make sure to
Study Abroad Advisor and then take the following steps:
Step 1: Fill out the mandatory Study Abroad registration documents emailed by your Study Abroad Advisor once you have notified her of your application. Meet the deadline!
Step 2: Prepare! Read up on money, travel, health and safety, and other useful resources.
Step 3: Apply for a student visa, if required.
Step 4: Arrange your flights and email the itinerary to your Study Abroad Advisor.
Step 6: Attend the mandatory Pre-Departure Orientation (held once per semester, on a Saturday afternoon).
Step 7: Review UNH international insurance information, download the International SOS membership app, sign up for travel alerts, and purchase additional coverage if needed for extended personal travel.
Step 8: Go, learn lots, and have an amazing time abroad!
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major
- IA Policy, Curriculum, Requirements
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools