Students expand their global horizons and extend their career opportunities into the international arena by combining any major on campus with International Affairs. This CIE program includes special interdisciplinary courses, foreign language proficiency, and study abroad, and prepares graduates for a wide range of careers in international health, government, business, education, development, and law.
Each year, the center helps hundreds of UNH students head for destinations all over the world to engage in classes, internships, research, and the experiences of a lifetime.
CIE works with faculty members to explore research and exchange opportunities and to provide fellowship information and grant support that will enhance their international academic expertise.
CIE helps students explore ways to finance their foreign experience. Together with the UNH Fellowships Office, CIE staff work with exceptional undergraduate and graduate students to apply for post-baccalaureate fellowships to continue international academic work in the U.S. or abroad.
Free and open to the public, the seminars bring accomplished scholars from around the world to share their expertise and global perspectives with University and community members.
- About CIE
- International Affairs Dual Major / Minor
- Why IA?
- What is a Dual Major?
- IA DUAL MAJOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- IA MINOR: Policy, Curriculum & Requirements
- Advising and Registration
- Career Planning
- IA Profiles
- IA Faculty
- IA Alumni
- FAQs for IA Students
- IA Peer Mentors
- Study Abroad
- Getting Started
- Applied - Accepted
- While Abroad
- Returning to UNH
- Documents & Forms
- Study Abroad FAQs
- Faculty & Advisors
- Study Abroad Programs
- Incoming International Exchange Students
- Outgoing International Exchange Students
- The World at UNH
- UNH Int'l Travel Policies & Resources
- International Travel Assistance & Insurance Program
- Policy on International Travel Risk Review (ITRR)
- International Travel Registry
- Developing UNH-Managed Study Abroad Programs
- International Agreements
- Risk Management Tools