UNH Federal Work Study Program Information
- Work Study positions are posted in Wildcat Careers all year round. For further directions on how to search for postions in Wildcat Careers- click here!
- Work Study Program is divided into two different periods
- Academic Year (September - May)
- Summer (May - August)
- Students must complete a new employment authorization form at the beginning of each period even if s/he keeps the same position
- Students can work mutiple work-study jobs on/off campus at once when using their funding
- Students can see if they have work study funding by checking their MyUNH account
- Students receive paychecks bi-weekly
- For Frequently Asked Questions - click here!
For more information about Financial Aid and Work Study, please visit their website