The Reverse Career Fair is an opportunity for Student Organizations to showcase what skills and abilities they have gained directly to Employers. The Student Organizations are invite only for this event.
This fair is open to all Employers. Registration link will be open a month prior to event. More information to come.
Tips for Employers attending:
- Explain what your organization does
- Explain your role
- Inquire on the student organization and their mission
- Discuss partnership opportunities you might be seeking with the organization (guest speaker, site visits, events, financial support, opportunities)
- Be a connector, you may not be the best person to help the student org, but know someone who could
- Pick a date and time to connect with them or come into one of their meetings
- Provide contact information for the student organization
- No need to bring materials, only brochures and business cards