Profile in Sustainability: Ryley Paquette '14

Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Ryley Paquette

What are you doing as an intern at the Sustainability Institute at UNH?

I am responsible for updating data about the University's sustainability in order to complete reports such as the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment and Rating System (STARS). I also assist in additional projects as requested.

How will you use what you've learned in your classes in your work at UNHSI?

Many of my classes focus on problem solving and public interaction, which helps me greatly in my work at the UNHSI. 

What motivates you personally to be involved in sustainability?

I grew up living outside in the summer and hiking and camping year round. Seeing how precious our natural resources are made me want to manage them well, in addition to protecting people's right to use these resources. 

- See more at: http://sustainableunh.unh.edu/profile/ryley-paquette-14#sthash.2DcVFaUa.dpuf

I am responsible for updating data about the university's sustainability in order to complete reports such as the Sustainability Tracking, Assessment and Rating System (STARS). I also assist in additional projects as requested.