Billing & Payment


Set up your accounts

  • Blackboard/MyUNH: set up your Blackboard/MyUNH account
    • Check your Wildcats Mail in order to receive tuition and monthly billing notifications.
  • Parent Portal: set up access for parents or other authorized payers on the Parent Portal
    • Parent Portal users can make online payments and view the account and bill statements.  Once set up, Parent Portal users will receive tuition and monthly billing notifications.

Review your tuition bill

  • Access your bill via MyUNH → Webcat Services → Billing
  • Review your tuition bill
    • If changes are needed to your bill, use the Account Change Form
    • To waive the UNH student health plan, go to the Health Services website
  • Course fees are applied based on registration at the time of your tuition bill.
    • If you add or drop a course after that date your account will be updated by the end of the add/drop period.  If you need an immediate adjustment, please contact Business Services.
  • Fall tuition bills are due early August; Spring tuition bills are due early December - see Billing & Payment for specific billing dates and due dates
    • Payments can be made online or sent to UNH Business Services, 11 Garrison Avenue, Durham, NH 03824
    • Complete FAFSA every year by March 1 - visit

Check Your Clearance Status

  • View your Clearance status via MyUNH → Webcat Services → Billing → Check your Clearance Status.
  • Clearance evaluates the financial standing of your student account.
  • To be cleared or provisionally cleared, be sure you pay any balance due and complete loan requirements.  Direct Loans and Perkins Loans have different requirements which must be completed separately.
    • Direct Loans require a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling
    • Perkins Loans require a Master Promissory Note, Entrance Counseling and a signed Disclosure Form
    • If you are declining your Federal Loans use the decline/change form
      • Note: declining loans may increase your Net Balance Due

Additional Financial Options and Information

  • Monthly Payments: UNH offers a monthly payment option through Tuition Management Systems. To set-up a plan please visit the Tuition Management System (TMS) website or call (800)722-4867.
  • Tuition Insurance: Optional tuition insurance in the event of medical withdrawal is available through DEWAR tuition insurance.
  • Outside Scholarships: If you have received scholarships from outside the university, please review outside scholarships so that the expected funds can be reflected on your bill.
  • Alternative Loans: Information regarding alternative financing options is available from the Financial Aid Office.  These options include Parent PLUS loans and private student loans.

Tax Reporting

  • Tax Reporting (1098-T): Please be sure that we have the student's Social Security Number (SSN) or Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and an up-to-date permanent mailing address to ensure that a 1098-T will be received. See Tax Information for details and access to form W-9S for updating your SSN or TIN.

Part-Time Students

  • Durham undergraduate students are billed based on a full-time course load (12-20 credits).
    • If you expect to register for fewer than 12 credits, contact Business Services via the Account Change Form to have your bill adjusted accordingly. (Please include the expected number of credits.)
    • Part-time students should check with Financial Aid regarding any adjustments in aid packages.


*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.

If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.