Checklist for Graduating Students


Please take a moment to check your UNH student account on the Webcat tab in Blackboard/MyUNH, or feel free to stop by or call UNH Business Services (603) 862-2230.  If you owe a balance, please take care of it now to avoid any delays in receiving grades, diploma, or transcripts. If your account has a credit – money due you – please contact UNH Business Services (603) 862-2230 or email  to request your refund.


Clear out your Cat's Cache account if you are not planning to use it further.  You can do this by contacting UNH Dining Services,, Room 101, Holloway Commons (603) 862-1821. Once you have put your request into Dining, they will move any credit you have from Cat's Cache to your UNH Student Account. Contact UNH Business Services to request any refund due.


Be sure that your address is up-to-date so you may receive your refund, diploma, or any further correspondence from UNH. If you need to change your permanent or diploma mailing address, please complete an Address Change Form and provide it to the UNH Registrar's Office in Stoke Hall (603) 862-1500.


If you have had any federal loans (Direct Stafford or Perkins), you will need to complete exit counseling. Exit counseling is completed separately for Direct Stafford and Perkins loans. Through this counseling you will receive loan information and assistance with budget planning. You will be asked to provide information including personal references and your driver's license number. As this is a federally-mandated requirement, grades, diploma, and transcripts will be held if exit counseling is not completed.


If you have a key for a Granite Square Station mail box, please return it prior to commencement. Keys that are not returned by May 17 will result in a $50 fine applied directly to your UNH account. Keys can be returned at the GSS Service window.  You will need your UNH student ID number. If you are uncertain whether or not you still have a GSS Mailbox key, please contact the Mailroom at (603)862-MAIL(6245) or


Please return all library books and media, and close out rented library lockers to avoid replacement charges. Once you graduate, you are entitled to a UNH Library card indefinitely, but you must first return all books and media before your library account can be converted to a lifetime membership. If you are transitioning from undergraduate to graduate student you must also return material borrowed as an undergraduate before extended-time privileges are granted for future checkouts.


If you’ve been seen at Health Services recently, check to see if you have a balance. Contact Health Services at (603)862-9355

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.

If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.