Hamiltion Smith Hall


Please select a form from the list on the left (some forms are in PDF format and will require Adobe Reader or similar software to view and print).

Account Change Form

Use the Account Change Form to communicate with the appropriate department regarding changes to your tuition bill. Using the links on the form will ensure that your student account is properly charged and credited.

The form is not required if the amount of your check is equal to the "Pay This Amount" balance shown on your bill and if you have no changes.

Please submit the Account Change Form well before payment due dates to ensure ample time for account adjustments. If you are informing us of a loan or scholarship not shown on your bill, please mail or fax backup documentation (e.g., copy of loan application or scholarship award letter).

Perkins Forms

Various forms for Perkins borrowers (such as Unemployment, Economic Hardship, Deferment, and Cancellation) are available via the Perkins Forms link on the left. This links to UNH's Perkins Loan servicer ECSI's form page. Please scroll down to the bottom of ECSI's page to find the form that is appropriate for your needs as UNH is not currently listed in the "School Specific Forms" section. .

*You are viewing pages printed from
These pages appear differently when viewed online.

If you are the owner of this site and you would like to print the page as it appears online, please refer to the file "QuickStart.html" for instructions.