Online Billing & Payment
UNH no longer sends bills through the mail. Bills are posted to students' individual Blackboard/MyUNH accounts. Payment is accepted online or by paper check.
Students will be notified through their UNH-assigned email accounts when new bills are posted. Students may allow account access to parents or others by setting up Parent Portal accounts. Parent Portal account holders also receive email notifications.
How to View Your Bill
After logging in to Blackboard/MyUNH:
- Select the Webcat/Services link (this is located directly below the tabs at the top of the page)
- Select Student Bill / Clearance Status / Refund Request
- Select View your student account / Request Refund for a real time view of your account
- To view your most recent bill, select Bill Statement at the upper right
Through the UNH online billing and payment system students will be able to:
- View monthly billing statements
- Make payments to accounts
- View billing and payment history
- Authorize others to make payments on their behalf
Set Up Parent Portal Accounts
Parent Portal accounts are created by students. The student has the choice of who has access and what the access includes. Students may modify Parent Portal accounts at any time.
- Log in to Blackboard/MyUNH
- Click the Webcat/Services link
- Click Continue in the UNH Parent Portal Setup box
- Follow the on-line directions
Parent Portal account holders will receive emails with instructions for account activation. Once accounts are set up, parents will log into the Parent Portal section of Blackboard/MyUNH.