ARA Member Bulletin Board
ARA Bulletin Board Policy
The Active Retirement Association provides this web page for members in good standing to post information on activities and events which may be of interest to other members of the Organization.
Posting criteria is as follows:
- Individual requesting post must be a member in good standing.
- ARA President or designee must approve or deny items submitted for posting.
- ARA Webmaster will post and remove all items.
ARA member posting must be personally involved with activity and priority will be given to:
- Events of local interest to ARA members;
- Non-profit activities and events of local, civic, cultural, educational or recreational interest.
Posting requests must include the organization’s name, address, web address, and telephone number as applicable.
In general, bulletin board notices are accepted for dated material only, not to exceed 30 days, as space permits. If no date is specified, materials will be displayed for a period not to exceed 30 days.
The following posts will not be accepted:
- Items of a political or religious nature;
- Advertisements for products, services, job openings, or items for sale or giveaway or for-profit businesses;
- Solicitations for contributions;
- Postings deemed potentially offensive to membership as determined by President or designee.
To seek approval for a post, email to: Bob Hylen, President
Disclaimer: The Active Retirement Association seeks to provide information on activities which may be of interest to the membership. ARA does not endorse the contents of the posts. ARA is not affiliated with any political, religious, ethnic, or special interest group.