Application Packet(Save as PDF) and additional guidance/requirements:
- Please fill out every item highlighted in yellow
- Please pay special attention to the directions inside of red note tabs on pages 4,6,9,11,15,21 and 26
Please bring in the following documents in addition to the main packet
- Original Birth Certificate (Detatchment will make a copy)
- Social Security Card (Detatchment will make a copy)
- 1 Copy of selective service card (males only)
- 1 Copy of SAT score sheet
- Applicants must turn in their application forms before or on New Student Orientation Program (NSOP) which begins in the 3rd week of August.
- High School Scholarship Program (HSSP) winners must turn in their application form no later then 1 Jul. This will allow the NCOs to prepare the HSSP cadets when they contract at the begining of the school year.
- For any reason that you are not able to meet the time line please call the detachment at 603-862-1480 and ask to speak with an NCO.