- Accessibility Features of UNH Academic Buildings
- Accessible Transportation for Individuals with Disabilities
- Accessible Single Occupancy Restrooms at UNH - Durham
- Disability Services for Students (DSS)
- Durham Campus Accessibility Map
- The President's Commission on the Status of People with Disabilities
- Snow Cat: Priority Snow Removal Routes
- Protecting the Rights of Persons Living with HIV/AIDS
- Disability Disclosure and Employment
- Effective Interaction: Communicating With and About People with Disabilities in the Workplace
- Disability Etiquette
- The Job Accommodation Network provides free, expert, and confidential guidance on workplace accommodations and disability employment issues.
- The Employer Assistance and Resource Network provides resources to help employers recruit, hire, retain and advance individuals with disabilities.
- The Office of Disability Employment Policy mission is to develop and influence policies and practices that increase the number and quality of employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Disability.gov is the federal government website for comprehensive information about disability-related programs, services, policies, laws and regulations.
- The Department of Justice Civil Rights Division enforces federal statutes prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, disability, religion, familial status and national origin.
- ADA.gov is the Department of Justice website that is exclusively focused on disability rights.
- The Access Board promotes equality for people with disabilities through leadership in accessible design and the development of accessibility guidelines and standards for the built environment, transportation, communication, medical diagnostic equipment, and information technology.
- Interpreting Solutions
- Careers and the disABLED - a career-guidance and recruitment magazine for people with disabilities who are at undergraduate, graduate, or professional levels.
- New Mobility Magazine - a publication for wheelchair users.