This section is devoted to media coverage of the New Hampshire primary
campaign by local and regional news outlets. In some cases we include
press coverage by local reporters, who belong to NH-Primary, covering the
primary for national media outlets. The examples below are
not designed to be comprehensive of all media coverage, but to provide a
sense of what the media is covering and what citizens of New Hampshire
read and view.
Some recent additions to this page include profiles of candidates from local and regional
newspapers, and texts of NH Public Radio's examination of candidate's
positions on the environment courtesy of National Public Radio's Living on Earth
The list below is drawn from postings sent on NH-PRIMARY. They are
both complete stories, used with permission of the media outlet, and
press digests prepared by us at NH-Primary. The Press digests focus on
a candidate or campaign issue.
The articles are grouped by the month in which they appeared or were
broadcast. Immediately below is the New Hampshire circulation of
newspapers we list.
- The Boston Globe: Mon-Sat (29,000) and Sunday (65,000)
- The Concord Monitor: Mon-Sat (22,500) and Sunday (23,000)
- The Keene Sentinel: Mon-Sat (15,500)
- The Manchester Union Leader: Mon-Sat (72,000) and Sunday (110,000)
- The Milford Cabinet: South/Central NH Weekly, published on Wednesday
- The Nashua Telegraph: Mon-Sun (30,000)
- The Portsmouth Herald: Mon-Sat (17,000) and Sunday (18,000)
- After Feb 20 Post NH Primary.
- February 14-20 Media Coverage from New
Hampshire (up through primary day).
- February 1-13 Media Coverage from New
Hampshire (up through Iowa Primary).
- January Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- December Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- November Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- October Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- September Media Coverage from New
- August Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- July Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- June Media Coverage from New Hampshire.
- April and May Media Coverage from