Information on the New Hampshire Presidential Primary from the University
of New Hampshire Survey Center and the New Hampshire Voters' Voice
Project, and from other New Hampshire Polls
NH-Primary receives information and data from the Survey Center
of the University of New Hampshire. The survey center is commissioned by
various media outlets to provide survey data and analysis to them
throughout the campaign in New Hampshire. This information is included
here to provide backgound information on the New Hampshire presidential
primary. Results commissioned by the New Hampshire Voters' Voice Project
are included below as well.
In addition other New Hmapshire Primary poll results are included
below. All the items are listed in the order in which they were posted on
NH-Primary and/or released to the public. Also included with the results
are the questions asked in the survey, the analysis from the UNH Survey
Center, and a complete reporting of the data.
- Exit Poll, of Republican primary voters
conducted for the Washington Post.
- WMUR-Dartmouth Poll, of New Hampshire
Republican primary voters, Feb. 2, 1996.
- Boston Globe Poll, of New Hampshire
Republican and Independent Voters, January 14, 1996.
- WMUR-Dartmouth College, Analysis of
their polling data on NH voter preferences with regards to Republican
Primary Candidates: Released Dec. 4, 1995.
- Republican Candidates Poll, by the UNH
Survey Center. Poll released on November 5, 1995.
- NH Presidential Primary Poll by the UNH
Survey Center, released Sept. 8, 1995.
- Voters' Voice survey on Presidential approval
ratings, the mood of the NH electorate, and their feelings about the
American Dream". Survey from June 7-14, and released July, 1995.
- Voters' Voice survey on funding and role
Government Survey from June 7-14, and released July, 1995.
- Voters' Voice survey on the media and on important
problems for New Hampshire and the United States. Survey from June
7-14, and released July, 1995.
- Voters' Voice survey on important topics for New
Hampshire citizens. Survey from June 7-14, and released July, 1995.
- New Hampshire presidential primary poll,
from June 5-7, 1995. This poll preceeded the visit of Newt Gingrich that
following weekend and the first formal campaign visit of Gov. Wilson.